Technical Information Maintenance
Daily / quarterly check and annual maintenance
- Ensure that exposure parameters display and all indicators are normal when power switch is turned on.
- Ensure that the exposure indicators lights up only when X-ray is exposed.
- Ensure that all operations are normal for device or auxiliary device such as X-ray film processor, etc.
Each quarterly of year check
- Inspect the power cable for prevention of electric shock and damage.
- Inspect exposure switch for prevention of damage.
- Close collimator blades fully and make sure that no X-ray will be exposed.
- Verify total discrepancies between edges of X-ray field and corresponding of edges of the light field do not exceed 2% of from the focal spot.
- Perform a constancy test according to national and local guidelines.
- Check the consumption goods for need of replacement such as halogen lamp, developing solution, fixing solution etc.
Connection of test equipment for maintenance
- X-ray tube voltage (kV) ; Use noninvasive instrument because of this device is designed for mono-tank type H.V.T(High Voltage Tank) including X-ray tube.
- X-ray tube current product exposure time (mAs) ; Connect the mA
measurement jack to receptacle marked mA measurement on the rear
side of device.
Connect mA measurement jack to the mAs meter as followings;
Red Clip : +, Black Clip : - electrode of mAs meter
- Verify accuracy of loading factors.
(kV : ≤ ±10%, mAs : ± (10% + 0.2mAs)
- Maintenance should be performed every 12 months to maintain the safety and functionality of the unit.
- Halogen lamp (7027 50W GY6.35 12V, Phillips) : AJEX130HN, AJEX9015H, AJEX9020H
- Halogen lamp (7724 100W GY6.35 12V, Phillips) : Other products
This consumable parts are needed to replace it periodically. If assume device is used for 30 ~ 50 patients per day, halogen lamp will be replaced after 2 ~ 3 years periodically when consider life of halogen lamp. If need to replace halogen lamp, contact to qualified persons in your area.
Users are not allowed to replace halogen lamp.
Replacement of halogen lamp is allowed qualified personnel only by
AJEX. It is very dangerous to dismantle without acknowledgement.
It is possible to injury caused by heat of halogen lamp and nearby
Also, technical adjustment is needed after replacement of halogen lamp such as accuracy of X-ray field and light field, accuracy of marked and written indications of BLD (Beam Limiting Device).
Power OFF the device prior to cleaning and unplug the power plug.
- - Clean the unit with a damp cloth or cotton pad. Dampen the cloth or pad with water or a lukewarm diluted commercially available liquid cleaning solution.
- - Do not use a scouring powder, organic solvents, or solvent-based cleaning fluids( benzine, alcohol, etc. ).
- - Do not spray on the unit. The cleaning fluid must not seep into the unit.
If there are any problems with the device, follow steps as belows;
Contact AJEX immediately.
Service may be requested by sending a letter, fax or e-mail to AJEX.
The product name, serial number, date of purchase and details of the problem should be contained in the letter, fax or e-mail.
The defective unit should be packed in a carrying box or safe packing box to prevent damage prior to shipping for repair.
Local distributor will make available on request circuit diagrams, parts list, service instructions, other information which will assist your appropriately qualified technical personnel to repair those parts of device which are designated by AJEX.
Users are not allowed to depart the device in anytime for any reason.
It is very dangerous to dismantle without acknowledgement.
Disassemble of device is allowed qualified personnel only by AJEX.
It is possible to remain charging voltage of the capacitors in the device. Also, HVT (High Voltage Tank) contained a X-ray tube and insulated oil in itself.
This device contained hazardous materials in our environment such as leads,
insulation oil etc.
Indiscreet disposal of this device is prohibited by law in many countries all over the world.
It must be try to reduce risks caused by hazardous materials by means of recycle, recovery etc..
Disposing of the device must comply with user's government regulations and guidelines such as WEEE (Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment Directive) in European Community.